Guess who received the Liebster Award?
2017 Liebster Award – I´m delighted to be a nominee!
This is a wonderful post to write….
In July 2017, I know just a few shot months ago, I launched Hope Artistry. Turning back the time my goal for the blog was mainly for me to share my photography, gluten free recipes I have found and out the better beauty products I have discovered. At first I was going to keep my Blog to my self, and share it occasionally on the Hope Artistry facebook page and instagram, primarily because I was uncomfortable about what others would think about my writing. I was not a huge writer in school, nor did I ever think that I would do so much writing in my profession or start a blog.
I know not much time has passed since I started the Hope Artistry blog, but I am glad I took the plunge and published it. I am looking forward to what the year brings to my blog and what my blog may bring to others.
I’m am so grateful to receive the Liebster Award 2017
The “Liebster Award” (“Favorite Award”) is a Blog Award that started a few years ago in Germany. The award is given to one blogger from another to help new blogs get noticed. Over the years it spread all over the world and this year it is back!
Bloggers get nominated. Once nominated, they research the internet for new bloggers who have 200 follower or less. (you can help me change that by subscribing to my blog on the right hand side on my blog page) After looking around for new blogs they pick out a handful of bloggers that they feel is worthy of recognition. You can read the official rules at theglobalaussie.com
A huge thank you to Kirstine from The Balancing Soul for nominating me for the Liebster Award 2017. Her site is amazing and is worth a visit.
When Someone nominates you for the Liebster Award you are supposed to answer some questions about your self.
Here are the questions that were given for me to answers :
1. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog to share with others the personal care products that I have found safe from toxins as well as a way to share recipes and my photography. You can read more on my About page.
2. What is your most favorite post you have written so far?
3. If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only have 3 items what would that be?
I just had my first child, he is 5 months old, so as a first time mom I really hope he and my husband are with me on this deserted island. 😉 Since this question is specific to items, I suppose the items would be a pocket knife (a good one with multiple gadgets), rope and a blanket. I’m hoping there is fish around the island and animals on the island for food, and trees for shelter.
4. For what in your life do you feel most Grateful?
I am grateful to have such an amazing husband and the most beautiful son. I know I’m bias 🙂
5. Give a tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters
My tip to other bloggers would be to not force the topics and if the topic changes go with it. I have at least 15+ draft blogs, but occasionally a different topic comes to mind when I am sitting down to write. I have learned to go with the flow of my topics. Often times the newest topic turns out better then if I had stayed with the original topic I was planning to write about. I have also learned to not let someones opinion change my mind on a topic. I had one of my topics laughed at, but I wrote it anyways and it was one of my top posts.
6. When you have a writer´s block what do you do to work it out?
As I mentioned above, I have several posts in draft. When I have writers block I go back to those in draft and see if one of them sparks something. I will also spend some time thinking about what’s currently going on in my city, work, etc. I’ll write down every topic that pops in to my head just to get it down on paper. I find this helps me empty my mind, to allow me to concentrate on my next post. As a new blogger myself, I know there will be ups and downs.
Now it´s my turn to nominate some amazing bloggers
- Christoph from Trendblaze
- Christina from Limitless Ability
- Stephanie from Dreaming in Turquoise
- Lottie from Arty Allsorts
- Elaina from Elenathinks.life
- Melissa from Twenty-Four Carat
- Tijana from #thatfitologylife
- Josh from Colorado Mtn Man
If you’d like to accept this nomination — and I so hope you do — it’s your turn to write a Liebster Award 2017 blog post.
In your post, please follow these simple Liebster Award rules:
- Answer the questions you were asked publicly.
- Tag a number of new bloggers you want to share the Liebster Aware with. Keep in mind that they should have 200 followers or less. Bloggers can be nominated more than once, giving their readers more chances to learn more about them.
- Create a number of new questions for your nominees.
- and important: Credit and link back to the blogger who tagged you. (hopeartistry.com)
- For full rules, check out the Global Aussie page, and choose your Liebster Award image there!
Here is my 6 questions for my Liebster Award nominees
- When and Why did you start your blog?
- What is your most favorite post you have written so far and why
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
- What is the best memory that you have while traveling?
- Have you ever visited a place just because you saw it in a book/series/animation/movie? What was that place?
- What is your advice to new bloggers?
As a part of the Liebster award rules (#3)…
While I was pregnant, I followed the blog alphamom. I found this blog early in the pregnancy through pinterest. It was awesome, there is a post for every week you are pregnant. It not only has good information about what you could be expecting to go through being pregnant that week, but also what the size of the baby is and how baby is growing. As you get further in to your pregnancy weeks it also begins to highlight must haves for after the baby is born. This included registry ideas, nursery ideas, items that are a must have and items to not waste your money on. Not only was this information beneficial there is also a tad bit of humor in the blogs. There were times I would read ahead simply because I wanted more of the humor. Pregnancy is a hard time for a women, our body is not our own. I am sure glad I had this blog to keep me entertained and from feeling alone. This was a great blog for me as a first time mom, I still plan on reading along again when we begin trying/expecting our next.
Do you have a favorite blog you follow?
I look forward to reading your answers! Sending good wishes and positive vibes to all the bloggers out there!
Love and curiosity,