chocolate cookie dough bites
Truth bomb, I have had a crazy sweet tooth! I could literally eat an entire gallon of ice cream in one sitting. I am proud of my self I only purchased 4 boxes of girl scout cookies this year and half of them are still un-eaten and stored in my freezer for the year.
Since I love my sweets so much, I knew I needed to find a way to swap some of the unhealthy stuff for healthier items that would satisfy my sweet tooth and not leave me feeling guilty afterwards and so came these AMAZING chocolate cookie dough bites!
They take 2 seconds to whip up, you can form them into balls or leave them in a bowl like I did so I could literally just dig in with a spoon...anyone else use to do this with cookie dough?
- 1 packet vegan chocolate Shakeology
- 1 packet vegan vanilla Shakeology
- 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter
- Splash of unsweetened almond milk
- toss in some chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients. Add almond milk until you reach your desired consistency
- make in to balls or enjoy in your favorite bowl
- Refrigerate leftovers